Conquer Sticky Situations
A Fresh and Empowering Approach to Conflicts & Tough Talks at Work and in Life
Need to deal with a sticky situation at work or in your personal life--without making it worse? Maybe it’s a situation related to hygiene, a bad attitude, or someone who doesn’t respect your boundaries? Wish you knew the right steps to resolve workplace conflict and the right words to use to fix the issue?
By reading Conquer Sticky Situations, you’ll gain the confidence and courage to stop avoiding those conversations and discover:
- An indispensable guide full of steps, tips, and techniques to help you get past the panic of addressing any issue, say what needs to be said, and find a better path forward in this type of situation.
- This is not just another crucial conversations book--this book will change the way you communicate and get you results you never thought possible.
- A book that will challenge you, inspire you, and demand that you take accountability in up-leveling yourself personally and as a business owner and leader.
If you want concise and amazingly easy-to-follow practices that can be implemented right away, then you will love Conquer Sticky Situations.
Buy on Amazon Now
Don’t wait. Order Conquer Sticky Situations now!
Jill Shroyer’s book will teach you the lessons this self-proclaimed “professional sticky situation solver” has learned in her 20 years of experience in human resources. Lessons that will transform your conversations forever.
In Conquer Sticky Situations, you’re guaranteed to learn:
- A proven 5-step formula for conquering tough talks and resolving conflicts with anyone anywhere at work and in life.
- Exactly what to say and exactly how to say it in the most sticky/awkward/anxiety-inducing conversations.
- Strategies and phrases for diffusing common workplace and personal life tensions.
- What a human-centered approach is and why it is a critical piece of great sticky situation outcomes.
- What to say in over 20 highly relatable and common sample work and life situations.
Apply this book’s conflict resolution skills and techniques and you just may make the world a little bit better in the process.Buy on Amazon Now
Conquer Sticky Situations 5- Star Reviews
Free Resources from the Book
Thanks for your interest in learning more! Here are some free resources to help you along the way.
*The Audiobook is no longer offered as a free resource. Click here to purchase on Audible.