Do you know you need HR Services but don't know where to start? Are you worried about human resources compliance, retaining employees, or a problem employee? If you answered yes to any of these, you are not alone.
Many business owners quickly find themselves off and running with building their business and completely forget about human resources processes and human resources compliance. Many small businesses and non-profit organizations also do not realize they need human resources support or HR training until an urgent issue arises. Imagine having the comfort and confidence knowing you have someone to guide you with everything you need to know about human resources. Rest assured, you are in good hands. You have found the HR Subscription.
As one subscriber recently shared...
"Thanks for swooping in and saving the day, once again, Jill."
-Z. Levine, Moab, Utah
As a subscriber, you...
- Have HR Director-level support in your business for a fraction of the cost to hire a full time human resources employee
- Have the support and knowledge to handle difficult employee situations
- Know exactly what phrasing to use for tough conversations with your employees
- Have extra time in your day because you have immediate access to the right HR forms, checklists, and tools (no more DIY HR support through "Googling" your HR questions)
- Have expert support when you need to fire someone
- Better outline expectations for in your employee performance management process - resulting in fewer HR challenges, improved employee performance and higher productivity overall
- Know which employment laws apply to your business and what HR compliance means
- Have peace of mind
The HR Subscription gives you tools, resources, & support to establish a solid human resources foundation
We equip you to handle your human resources tasks in-house and provide you expert ongoing HR services and support. We've got your back whenever those sticky situations at work arise!
What is a sticky situation?
A sticky situation is a workplace situation or issue that causes headaches, anxiety, feelings of dread, fear, sleepless nights or maybe even legal repercussions. Sticky situations drain your time and energy away from your business.
Here are some examples of sticky workplace situations we can help you with (and help you prevent):
- Problem employees and anxiety you feel over having those tough conversations
- Dealing with difficult employee personalities and managing conflict
- Navigating "bad attitudes" in the workplace
- Discussing poor employee performance
- A messy, time-consuming, and costly wrongful termination lawsuit
- A discrimination claim
- Problematic romantic relationships in the workplace
Think of the HR Subscription as a personal HR coach and resource toolkit and the right HR consulting services that will help you lay the groundwork for future success. This monthly subscription will provide the HR know-how you need to avoid sticky situations and reclaim time so that you can continue to focus on and grow your business.Book a Free Call
Our Gift to You for Visiting:
10 Tips to Prevent Sticky HR Situations
Enter your information below and the PDF will be delivered right to your inbox.
Our HR consulting services are built around our 8 foundational HR Pillars, as follows...
Pillar 2: Employee Law Basics
Learn the basics of federal & state employment laws that apply to your business.
Pillar 3: Performance Management Solutions
Tools, tips & guidance, for managing employee performance.
Pillar 4: HR Employee Handbook
Create an employee handbook that is thorough and easy to understand.
Pillar 5: Recognition, Motivation & Engagement Solutions
Increase employee satisfaction by recognizing your top-performing employees.
Pillar 6: HR Tech & Metrics
Your software "ecosystem" and key metrics to track
Pillar 7: Benefits & Compensation
Create enticing compensation packages and learn to navigate the world of employee benefits
Pillar 8: Human Resources Training
Learn how to provide trainings that are relevant and helpful to your employees
The HR Subscription Service Includes:
*See video overview of HR Subscription below
6 hours of 1:1 Customized HR Support per 3-month term (hours roll over from term-to-term if unused up to 12 months)
Support, training, and guidance under our eight (8) foundational HR pillars
Customized implementation guidance
24/7 Access to an online bank of HR resources and HR trainings under our 8 foundational HR pillars (forms, checklists, video tutorials, info sheets, templates & more!)
The HR Subscription is for you if you...
- Employ around 1-50 employees (this number refers to W-2 employees)
- Understand the importance of HR compliance as part of overall business success
- Need to provide HR training and HR support to an existing inexperienced HR Administrator or Office Manager
- Need an HR expert to turn to whenever you need
- Want to learn the basics of HR most applicable to your business
- Don't know which employment laws apply to your business
- Want to assess HR gaps in your business, to prevent future headaches
- Find yourself dealing with ongoing employee performance issues and don't know how to stop the cycle
- Know you need to better document HR issues but don't know how or where to start
The HR Subscription is NOT for you if you...
- Do not value human resources or having HR compliance in your business
- Do not think HR plays a vital role in your business' success
- Want to outsource all your HR administrative tasks like payroll and/or or general HR administrative duties
What HR subscribers are saying about their experiences...
"It was amazing how quickly our new HR Coordinator was trained in the HR Jumpstart Program! They now have an amazing resource of materials to use on an ongoing basis in the Guiding HR Subscription. We have been so impressed with Expedition HR's responsiveness. They are distinguished by their wealth of knowledge, world awareness, and aptitude to engage people in positive and constructive skill-building."
-Peggy, President - Salt Lake City, UT
"I wanted to send a quick note to say thank you for your help with things. I really appreciate how you are always willing to hear us, and offer constructive advice even when the circumstances are difficult. I also really appreciate how much time you take with each of us, especially on sensitive matters."
-Leanne C, Moab, Utah
"Jill and Expedition HR were instrumental in helping us transition to being a mature company. As a finance executive at a rapidly growing company it's nearly impossible for me to dedicate the attention to human resources, processes and risk management that are clearly so critical. Jill helped us work through our needs/constraints and implement procedures and infrastructure to keep the company on a solid path. She is always very professional, direct and strikes the right balance between risk and practicality."
-Bryan M, Park City, Utah
How Much Does the HR Subscription Cost?
$1,500-$2,500 per 3-month term*
*Price varies based on if entity is a single vs multi-state employer & level of support needed
Starting from when you make your first 3-month HR Subscription HR support services payment, you will be set up for recurring credit card payments unless you cancel.
Cancel services at any time. NO long-term contract or commitment!
We recommend setting up a call so we can get to know you and make sure this is the best fit. It is a great time for you to also be able to ask us any questions on your mind.Book a Free Call
HR Support FAQ's
What is included in your Human Resources Subscription (ie: benefits, handbooks, payroll, retirement planning)?
What information and/or engagement would be needed on our end to work with you through this HR subscription process and are you flexible in how that process works? (ie: sending in timesheets in different formats, etc.)?
Is there a long-term commitment with the HR subscription?
What would be the estimated cost of the HR subscription for around 7 employees and 1 contractor?
What questions are on your mind?
Unsure if the HR Subscription is right for you?
Send us your questions and we will respond within 24 hours.